In Molveno, in the woods of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park, you will find numerous species of mushrooms that you can eat.
The Pradel Plateau is renowned for chickens, chickens and drummers.
From July to November in the flat and shady woods of the area, numerous varieties of mushrooms appear, giving joy and satisfaction to those who know how to find them.
The rules for mushroom picking in Molveno:
- be in possession of regular permit
- collecting from 7.00 to 19.00
- do not exceed the maximum amount of 2 kg of mushrooms per day per person over 10 years of age
- make the summary cleaning of the mushrooms at the place of collection with a knife
- transport them in perforated and rigid containers, perhaps wicker containers
- do not damage or destroy the mushrooms on the territory
- do not use rakes, hooks or other means that could cause damage.
You must obtain permits for mushroom picking.
- at the A.P.T. offices of Molveno or in the Municipality of Molveno, or by paying directly through a postal bulletin to be registered in the name of the Municipality of reference, specifying in the reason for payment the period of validity of the permit to collect: Municipality of Molveno: postal account 12580387 Treasury Service