For lovers of camper holidays, the camper parking area just 300 meters from the Camping Spiaggia Lago di Molveno is the ideal place for unforgettable moments of relaxation and tranquility or for exciting excursions or for the practice of many sports and recreational activities offered by the resort.
Pricelist 01.05.2022 - 30.04.2023
From ... until...
Max Daily Rate
Dear Guests, you are welcome at the camper parking area "Lago di Molveno" in Trentino.
Your collaboration is essential to ensure a pleasant stay for yourself and other guests; we therefore invite you to kindly observe a few but important rules as follows:
- The rest area is managed by the Società Incremento Turistico Molveno S.p.A.; for any need you can contact the Camping Spiaggia Lago di Molveno in Via Lungolago, 27 (going back, at the first crossroads turn right and continue to the end of the avenue) or by calling 0461 586978.
- The preparation has the character of "qualified parking" and is not guarded. The management is not responsible for the theft of goods, valuables or other goods or damage caused by other users.
- The area, designed to meet the needs of tourists is not bookable, is intended solely for campers (caravans) and therefore it is forbidden to use users equipped with caravans, trolleys, tents and other receptive equipment. Its maximum capacity is 52 seats of which 4, the first two of both rows, are reserved primarily for guests with physical disabilities.
- The use of the area is subject to a fee, including pitches reserved for disabled people, and the parking can be extended for a maximum of 48 hours.
Near the entrance there is a system for the discharge of wastewater, dispenser of drinking water and containers for the separate collection of waste, the system of access and payment is automated and video-surveillance.
- The motorhome is required to occupy only the site reserved for it as delimited on the ground. Each vehicle is allowed to use only one connection to electricity (max. 660 watts).
- Fire extinguishers located along the edges may only be used to deal with real fire risk situations. A disciplined use of the common equipment is recommended (green/relax area, equipped playground, barbecues); dogs must be kept on a leash and their waste must be collected; the discharge must be rinsed thoroughly after pouring the wastewater.
- In periods of high turnout there is the possibility of using, at the same rate and without connection to electricity, the lawn space next to the parking area, which is accessed from the parking area itself.
Place the motor home in front of the barrier;
press the button and collect the coupon that will be kept for payment at the end of the stop;
enter and occupy one of the parking spaces (before entering, make any discharge of wastewater);
If the user does not accept the operating regulations or the tariffs being adopted, within the peremptory term of 10 minutes he is allowed to leave the area without the payment of any fee.
to pay for it before you move your RV;
insert the collected coupon at the entrance in the automatic cash machine and make the payment
Place the motor home in front of the exit barrier;
Insert and remove the ticket immediately in the slot and exit.