Lake Molveno is nestled in the woods and spires of the Brenta Dolomites. For the whiteness and purity of its waters has been awarded the highest honor of environmental sustainability “the 5 blue sails”; Environment League.
It is in this context that the passionate fisherman can try his hand at the most varied fishing techniques. Arctic char, royal perch, lake trout and pike are just some of the many species that populate the lake by Molveno.
You can fish in Lake Molveno from 1 January to 31 October.
It is possible to apply for fishing permissions, subject to presentation of a government license.
New: as an alternative to the possession of the government license, the Autonomous Province of Trento has introduced "the Tourist License" with the following characteristics:
- è free;
- you can ask once a year
- has a duration of 1 month (continued)
- values throughout the Trentino region;
- è released at:
- Molveno Tourist Board in the centre of town.
- Molveno Fishermen's Association Office in Piazza Marconi 1/B.
- Geoticket website
- On the site www.salmerinomolveno.it all necessary information.